DATE, TIME AND RATES
Saturday: 10am to 8pm*
Sunday: 10am to 5pm*
* Take note that the ticket booth and the entrance close an hour before the end of the show.
|Teenager (13 to 17 years)||12$|
|Family Passes ( 2 general admission & 2 children)||36$|
|Tickets online (avoid lineup)||16$|
SPECIAL 5 to 7 pm, Saturday February 3th, 2018
Purchase of 2 tickets after 5 pm
WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS
800, de la Gauchetiere West, Montreal, Quebec, H5A 1K6
En provenance de la Rive-Sud, prendre le bus 45 au Terminus Panama direction Centre-Ville. Le bus 45 vous amenera directement à la Place Bonaventure via un passage sous-terrain.
1.Take the Laurentian Autoroute (Autoroute 15) South to Montreal.
2. Then take Autoroute 40 West and exit at Autoroute 15 South/Décarie Expressway.
3. Stay on Décarie, exiting at the Ville-Marie Expressway (Autoroute 720 East), toward Centre-Ville (downtown).
4. Stay on Autoroute 720 East to the Saint-Jacques/Robert-Bourassa exit.
5. At the fork, keep left.
6. Turn right at the light.
7. Place Bonaventure is located at the intersection of Mansfield and Saint-Antoine.
1. Take Taschereau Boulevard towards the Jacques-Cartier Bridge.
2. Cross the Jacques-Cartier Bridge and take the exit for the highway 720/Downtown.
3. Follow de Lorimier Avenue.
4. Take Highway 720 West to Mansfield Street then take exit 5 Highway 720 West
5. Drive to St-Antoine Street and turn right.
6. Place Bonaventure is located at the intersection of Robert-Bourassa and Saint-Antoine.
Visit de official parking Website of Montreal for more informations.